Will I Need to Pay Any Additional Charges When I Return My Rental Car?
Additional charges are extra costs that are added on top of your booking. These are due to any issues that have arisen while in your possession. To avoid any extra charges being added on top of your original booking price, always look at the suppliers terms and conditions (you can find them here). A great way to ensure that you aren't charged anything extra, is to ask yourself if the car is being returned in the same condition that is was picked up in. For a list of additional charges, take a look here:
- Is the fuel tank full? If it isn't you will be charged an extra cost by the suppliers to fill up the tank.
- Is there any damage to the car? Any damages whether they are small of big, will be charged to you.
- Is it clean? If the car is dirty, you be charged cleaning costs.
- Have you returned the vehicle on time? If not, you will be charged late fees.
- Have you been on any toll roads? These will be charged to you.
- Have you received any speeding or parking tickets? They will be charged to you.
- If you violate any of the terms and conditions, you may be charged.
Read more about everything you need to know about returning a rental car.