Car Rental Delivered to Your Door
Are you wanting your car hire delivered to your door? What this means is that you don't need to travel to pick up your car hire, it is simply delivered to you. Although this seems like a great idea, the costs associated in doing this will incur additional charges that can cost you a lot of money. In most cases, it is cheaper for you to catch a taxi, Uber or simply travel on public transport to save money.
VroomVroomVroom recommends that you try to avoid using the car rental companies delivery service and make your own way to pick up your car rental.
What you may not know about car rental delivery
- Not all suppliers provide a car rental delivery service.
- Research the fine print and compare car rental rates with us before you book.
- Most depot are easy to get to by public transport or taxi.
- If you are flying into an airport, there are usually car rental counters located in the airport meaning there is no need to get your car rental delivered.
- We do not provide or organise delivery options at VroomVroomVroom.
Read more about the process of picking up a rental car.