How Do I Modify or Cancel a Car Hire Reservation?
We at VrooVroomVroom understand that sometimes plans change - and that's why we have prepared a quick guide on how to modify and cancel your car rental reservation. In New Zealand, we do not charge a cancel or modification fee. Make sure to read and follow the procedures below.
Contact our Customer Care Team
Car hire bookings made through VroomVroomVroom may be modified or cancelled by simply contacting our Customer Care Team who will be able to help and advise you accordingly.
Can I cancel or modify my booking online?
Yes. To cancel your booking online, simply use our 'View Your Booking' link below. Should you wish to modify or cancel your booking in any way, make sure to contact our Customer Care Team. Take note that suppliers recalculate the reservation rate if pickup times, dates or locations are amended. In addition, all extra add-ons will attract additional percentage taxes and surcharges. Remember, any modification to the reservation may alter the price.
Cancel or Modify on our App
Customers can also cancel or modify their car rental reservations through our iOS and Android VroomVroomVroom apps.
Here are a Few Important Things to Remember
- If you need to modify or cancel your reservation, do it right away to release that vehicle to other customers who are currently searching for a rental car.
- Changes to a reservation must be done at least 48 hours before the pickup time so you can be presented with more car options.
- It is wise to cancel and rebook for last minute changes.
- It is also appropriate to choose the same supplier when modifying your vehicle choice.
- Modifying your booking may change the original quoted price. Be aware that suppliers recalculate the booking rates according to a range of variables including length of rental (discount for longer rentals) and vehicle type based on their availability at the depot. Please note that rates may vary with each comparison search conducted.