Can I add an additional driver to my booking?
Our suppliers will all allow you to add an additional driver to your booking. In some cases, an extra fee may apply, and they will be required to present their driving licence upon pick up. Here is a guide to the terms of each of our suppliers in New Zealand:
- Europcar: Additional drivers are charged at $3.60 (including GST) per day, per driver. This amount is capped at $50.40 (including GST). Additional drivers must present their licence upon collection.
- Thrifty: The additional driver surcharge is $11.50 (including GST) per driver.
- Hertz: There is no charge for additional drivers, however they must complete an additional driver form and present their licence to counter staff.
- Enterprise: Additional drivers will be charged a fee of $5.75 (including GST) per day, capped at 6 days.
- Avis: There is no charge for additional drivers, however they must present their licence at the depot and sign the rental agreement.
- Budget: Additional drivers must present their licence to Budget staff, and sign the rental agreement. There is no additional charge.