Phone Numbers
  • Australia
    1300 096 189
  • Canada
    800 390 1778
  • New Zealand
    0800 003 926
  • United States
    800 390 1778
  • United Kingdom
    44 20 3137 2159

Campervan Accident

accidents in a campervan

If you have a minor accident, such as a dent or scratch, you should be able to continue on your road trip. Make sure you call the car company and let them know of any issues. If you don't let them know, your insurance claim may be affected.

If you are in a bigger accident, your safety is our main priority. If you are in an accident make sure you call emergency services (their number is 111). After you have made sure that everyone is okay, you should then proceed to call your emergency support number. This number will have been given to you when you picked up your campervan. Support services will be called and will be there to help you with your damaged vehicle. You will then be able to get a replacement vehicle and continue on your road trip, if you wish.

Read more about everything you need to know about driving a campervan in New Zealand.