Finding a Reliable Motorhome & Campervan Hire in Hamilton Airport is Now Easy
Search for affordable campervan and motorhome hire deals at Hamilton Airport with VroomVroomVroom. Our search engine is easy to navigate, and allows you to compare RV rental rates from top suppliers such as Jucy Rentals, Maui, Britz, Apollo and Real Value. You will be able to see full specifications and prices of camper rentals at Hamilton Airport and in locations around New Zealand.
Explore Waikato with a campervan rental from Hamilton Airport
Hamilton Airport is the perfect location to begin your New Zealand adventure . Don't just explore the attractions within Hamilton; this city really is a gateway to the central North Island. Pick up your motorhome here, and get road-tripping! You will find plenty of things to see and do around the North Island.
- Why Visit Hamilton? There are plenty of things to see in Hamilton, from unique gardens to famous movie sets. Exploring Hamilton in a campervan is an unforgettable experience.
- Why rent a campervan in Hamilton? Pick up a campervan rental from Hamilton International Airport and you will have easy access to the many attractions of the North Island.
RV Rentals are available from the following locations across the country:
View New Zealand Campervan Hire Map in a larger map
Top attractions in Hamilton
- The Hamilton Gardens are the city's most visited attraction, consisting of 21 themed gardens. You can travel from a Sung Dynasty Chinese Scholar's Garden to an area reminiscent of the Italian Renaissance. The gardens are a unique concept that is recognized worldwide as being like an archived collection of plants.
- The Zealong Tea Estate is the only tea farm in New Zealand. The farm is ten minutes north of Hamilton, and allows visitors to take part in a traditional Chinese tea ceremony.
- Visit Hobbiton: Travel to Matamata, and book a tour of the famous Lord of the Rings Hobbiton set. The set is located just over 40 minutes from Hamilton Airport.
- Enjoy a spa in Te Aroha: A little off the beaten track, take a side trip to the Victorian-era spa town of Te Aroha to relax in the healing waters.
Holiday parks near Hamilton Airport
- Raglan Kopua Holiday Park on the Marine Parade is a great stop if you are visiting the dramatic black sand Ngarunui Beach and trying your luck on the waves. Powered sites are available at the park.
- The Lake Hakanoa Campground is around 30 kilometres north of Hamilton, located right on the shore of the lake, adjacent to a heated community swimming pool.
Read more about Hamilton Airport
Campervan Relocation Deals
Nope we're not messing with you! When you help our campervan rental companies transfer their vehicles to the specified location, you score yourself a cheap rental price as cheap as $1. Check out these relocation deals now. But get in quick as the list is updated as often as 12 times a day.