Discovering Queenstown in a Car Hire is Spectacular
Queenstown Rental Car Tips and Tricks.
Here are some great reasons why you should book your next hire car for Queenstown with VroomVroomVroom.
Save time and money - Our booking system is easy-to-use and links to the major car rental suppliers in Queenstown. So when you search with us, you will get the best deals available from Avis, Budget Europcar, Thrifty and Hertz.
Explore Queenstown in style -Why share public Transport with all the other tourists when you could hire a car and explore all that Queenstown has to offer in comfort and style? The freedom to roam and take in all the sights at your own pace is parallel to none.
5 Things To Do In Queenstown with a hire car for transport.
Queenstown = Extreme Sports. No matter what the weather is like, it may be snowing or the sun may be shining, Queenstown offers visitors all year round extreme fun.
1. Winter Wonderland – visit Queenstown in winter and enjoy the snow filled activities as the region offers a number of excellent snow fields which are an easy drive in your hire car to play at, ski, or relax.
2. Bungee Jumping is a popular attraction and AJ Hackett brought the extreme sport to Queenstown in the 1980's. Since then, more extreme places to Bungee have come to Queenstown but the original AJ Hackett Kawarau Bridge Bungy will always be the favourite.
3. Attention Swingers? Along with Bungee, Swinging is also a popular past time in Queenstown. Choose the position to swing and who you want to swing with. Ever dreamed about flying through the air, then try swinging in Queenstown. One of the world's biggest swings is also located here. Both activities offer plenty of parking for your rental car so no need to worry there.
4. Sky Dive Queenstown – Capture spectacular views of Queenstown from the sky. All you need to do is leave your rental car and your worries back on the ground and take the leap of faith. Dive from a plane with an expert attached to your back and if you can stop yourself from screaming and open your eyes long enough, you will see Queenstown from an extreme angle.
5. The Laid-back Visitor - If the adrenalin rush is too much, companies in Queenstown also offer fantastic tours of the local area for the more laid back visitor. There is something for everyone, from bus tours, guided walks, and jet boat tours. The locals to Queenstown pride themselves on providing tourists with wonderful memories. You could always pack up the rental car and go for a drive out to the countryside.
Information that you may find useful about Queenstown
Queenstown is located at the bottom of New Zealand, right smack-dab in the chilly Otago. But don't let the cold get the better of you, because these Highlanders surely havent. With summer boasting warm weather and plenty of sunshine it's hard not to fall in love with the place, however, winter is it's crowning jewel. With Mountains, Lakes, and Attractions galore, there is plenty to experience and drive to in your rental car during the winter months.
A dream come true for anyone wanting an adrenalin rush. With so much to do in Queenstown, make sure to book a hire car to ensure you explore the city in comfort. If visiting Queenstown in winter, ensure you have snow chains booked with your hire car and also ensure you know how to attach them to the vehicle as if you cause damage to the vehicle, you may be charged extra.
Book today and have the peace of mind that once you receive your confirmation, the rate will not change.
My Favorite Place Winner March 2010: The sheer anticipation of picking up the car in Christchurch - heading down to our chilly Southern destination.The first snowflakes as we hit Tekapo, icy roads on the Lindis Pass. So far from home in Noosa. The kids are squealing with excitement, Queenstown, ski time, winter fun... HERE WE COME!
Compare and book from a range of Queenstown accommodation on Wotif.co.nz with their selection of hotels in Queenstown.